Kiteworld Magazine # 77
- Behind the scenes of the racing worlds we discover whether Formula is in fact on the brink of death at the expense of hydrofoil racing, or whether a hardcore will keep it alive in the hope of Olympic inclusion.
- Fancy Mauritius but nervous of the waves? We show you some of the most beautiful lagoons outside of Le Morne that you will love.
- 2016 gear on review includes the Airush Union, Liquid Force Wow and Ocean Rodeo Flite and we have a 2016 hydrofoil buyer’s guide.
- Technique features include improving your maximum boost potential with Lewis Crathern and Marc Jacobs gives you 7 ps to work on to improve your power.
- Plus we speak to the man who broke a world record by kiting solo non-stop for 48 hours. Of course there’s also lots more from all the regulars including Mark Shinn, John Bilderback and the true inside track on the world tour from Aaron Hadlow.
You may also like