2015 Ozone ACCESS 4m Kite Complete
New 4m complete, last one!
The Ozone Access 2015 is both super stable for people just starting out or for experienced riders who require ultra stability in turbulent high mountain conditions.
For riders new to the sport, the Ozone Access is the benchmark, from your first lessons on the snow or land to learning how to jump, the Access 2015 is the perfect tool for all new comers to buggying, landboardng and snow kiting. More experienced riders will find it is perfect to have in your quiver when the conditions or terrain get more demanding.
It’s important for an all round kite to have excellent stability, it must be easy to control, deliver smooth constant power and have good safety. The Access does it all featuring a total flag out safety for those emergency situations. Thanks to the Access’s design, riders are able to concentrate on their riding technique with confidence.
No matter what level you are at - everyone should own one of these, even the Ozone design Team and Pro-Riders always have a 4m or 6m with them when going backcountry in case the wind picks up.
The Ozone Access 2015 launches easily, has huge depower, light handling, is easy to land with rock solid stability and boasts the finest components and safety systems available.
For 2015, the Ozone Access 2015 comes with a new Snow Contact Control Bar System, new comfortable backpack and a fresh array of colours. The Ozone Access 2015 is designed for taking you into the back country, it’s the ultimate personal kite to take you wherever you wish to go whether you are on the land or the snow!
From your first lessons on the snow to learning how to jump, backcountry riding and unhooked freestyling, the Access 2015 does it all!
Ozone Access 2015 Improvements:
The Ozone Access 2015 has been redesigned from the ground up with great turn, constant power / depower both encompassed within the bar throw.
The 2015 Ozone Access has a newly developed profile, progressive arc and optimised planform. The latest design of this already classic kite has more stability even at low angles of attack due to a specifically created profile. The progressive arc means that the kite is rock solid in the air but still has a quick turning speed and responsive bar feeling. The low aspect planform ensures that this kite will work in the gustiest of conditions but still delivers constant power and progressive pull.
The Access is constructed from top quality materials and features a double pulley speedsystem, utilising latest high specification Ronstan Orbit Block Series 20 pulleys.
Four unique blow-out-valves on the under surface also allow the internal volume of air to be released when the kite is crashed into the ground which reduces the potential to get blow outs.
The new Ozone Access 2015 also features an added safety option with the Access Control System, allowing for easy 100% flag-out safety whilst retaining the brake handle landing option.
Ozone Access 2015 features include:
- Your pass to any terrain whether you are in the mountains, on the dunes or across the beach
- Amazing “price point” value.
- Use hooked in with depower or un-hooked for learning the basic kite skills.
- Constant and smooth throughout the turns.
- Rock solid stability in gusty conditions.
- Huge Depower range - Double Pulley Speed system provides amazing progressive power increase ability with gust spilling depower
- Ozone 4 x 25m lines (500 kg and 300kg coloured lines)
- Trimmer Knots on the bar leader lines so the rider can tune bar pressure to personal taste
- Simple and easy to launch or land without assistance - Just un-wind, hook in and GO
- Light bar pressure with direct and responsive handling
- Carbon bar with Ozone’s legendary leash-less safety system design giving you 100% peace of mind in an emergency.
- New moulded Chicken loop with safety release handle
- Diagonal Ribs
- 45-55cm Composite Control Bar
- Highest quality 40d nylon rip-stopmaterial with bullet proof re-enforcement
- “Butt hole” - Velcro opening in the outside cells to allow easy removal of debris
- Fast Predictable turns
- Easy Handing and Relaunch
- The Ozone Access 2015 is available as kite only (with bag) or ready to fly complete with:
- Ozone Access 2015 Kite
- 45-55cm Carbon control bar with 25m Dyneema Lines
- Leash-less riding safety system
- Spares Pack
- Detailed manual
- Stickers, key-ring
- New Technical Backpack
- Ozone Access 2015 - 12m: The 12m is the low wind kite for intermediate riders in very light to moderate wind speeds. Rider weight range from 95+kg, Wind range depends on the rider ability.
- Ozone Access 2015 - 10m: The 10m is the perfect kite for beginner to intermediate riders in Light to moderate wind speeds. Rider weight range from 75+kg, Wind range depends on the rider ability.
- Rider weight range from 50kg to 90kg, Wind range depends on the rider ability. Ozone Access 2015 - 8m: The 8m is the perfect kite for learning in moderate wind speeds for a light weight rider. Rider weight range from 65+kg, Wind range depends on rider ability.
- Ozone Access 2015 - 6m: This is the ideal high wind kite for experienced riders, its high stability makes it the ultimate storm kite. For beginners this is a good kite to start snowkiting with.
- Rider weight range from 40kg to 75kg, Wind range depends on rider ability.
- Ozone Access 2015 - 4m: The 4m is ideal for light riders in medium to strong winds. The perfect size for learning, children or as a storm kite for experts on backcountry missions
For any kiter wanting to jump or use a kite for freestyle should be directed to buying the legendary Frenzy which is still the ultimate free-ride kite for all land kiting sports.
|Available as Kite Only (with bag) or complete with:|
Ozone Access 2015 Kite Storage Bag:
Ozone Access 2015 Kite:
Dyneema Flying Lines:
Ozone Access 2015 Depower Control Bar with safety system:
You may also like