SUP Lessons - Group Taster Session
Have fun & get fit while learning to paddleboard in a safe environment.
SUP 'so much fun!'
New to SUP or done this before? Join us this summer as we paddle local east side waterways that are fun & safe to paddle. If your new to the sport you'll come away with a new skill, if you've been before improve your paddling technique, learn different paddle strokes, or just get fit while having fun!
Get a group together as SUP is fun for all the family, young & old alike! These are group lessons, everyone on their own board enjoying great local waterways!
- Locations: Based in South New Brighton, we paddle locally, South Brighton Domain, Estuary Wetlands, Across to Moncks Bay (Locations can vary due to weather conditions).
- Allow 90 minutes including setup & pack down.
- What's included: SUP & Paddle, tuition, water vest, wetsuits available for $5 or bring your own.
- Bookings essential.
- Arrive early to get ready for lesson.
- Price is per person.
- Yes we can paddle with your group at other locations by arrangement.
- Yes we can cater for large groups & special occasions POA.
You may also like